Saturday, October 15, 2011

Maisy's 1st Halloween 2011.

Lookie how cute Maisy looks in her homemade witch costume. 
She was so tired of me taking her pictures, so she took a nap!


The costume was super simple to make. I used an old sweater that I had. I cut off one of the slaves, and cut two holes on the side for Maisy paws to fit through. The witch hat, was made with a cardboard base. I cut the same black fabric and glued it on and that was it. I added silver and black ribbon to the hat and purple feather gave it a finish look. Easy right?

Here's a picture of my furbaby awake and posing for the picture. Isn't she the cutest little thing?
I sure think so...


We love you Maisy girl! 




Have a fantastic day pumpkins, and I hope these pictures has inspired you to make your pet a costume. 

Hugs,

Cyndi 


No comments:

Post a Comment